26 Feb PUBLIC ANNNOUNCEMENT: CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19
WE ARE COMITTED TO SERVE YOU WHILE YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.
With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, each day brings more uncertainty for our customers, employees, and communities.
As this is a rapidly changing situation, MegaMore Wireless Broadband Limited is monitoring it daily and will continue to assess and follow the guidance from leading government and health authorities.
All MegaMore Wireless Broadband offices will remain OPEN until otherwise decided by the State Government or the Federal Government, while as usual, we provide remote support wherever needed.
We believe that it’s important to share the further steps that we are taking to provide a safe experience for our customers where physical intervention is required and a healthy working environment for our employees:
- All offices are disinfected several times daily.
- All staff have been provided with personal health protective materials, e.g. Face Mask, sanitizers, and gloves.
- Security staff will be measuring temperature of all staff and visitors and providing hand sanitizers.
- We always encourage our employees who are not feeling well to stay home and have adjusted our attendance policies as to be fair to employees who need to take time away from work.
- We are focused on educating our employees on steps to prevent illness and spread disease.
We will continue to monitor what is happening and plan to adjust business operations and policies as needed.
Your preferred Internet Service Provider
MegaMore Wireless Broadband Limited